Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all ticket reservations made through the Maison Théâtre online ticketing service. Anyone who makes a booking via the Maison Théâtre online ticketing service is presumed to have freely accepted these conditions.
1. You must check the choice of show and date carefully BEFORE booking. You must ensure that children attending the performance are of the recommended minimum age. The Maison Théâtre reserves the right to refuse access to the theatre to children under the recommended minimum age. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS are possible once a booking has been made. In the event of a cancelled performance for which no new performance has been scheduled, the ticket may be refunded in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated by the management.
2. Internet sales are by credit card only. Clearly indicate your name as it appears on the credit card. You must use a valid credit card: Visa or Mastercard. Only these cards are accepted.
3. Only the discounts indicated on the form are available through this method of purchase. For all other rates, you must contact the Maison Théâtre box office at 514 288-7211, extension 1.
4. All purchases are subject to the approval of the Maison Théâtre and the financial institutions issuing the accepted credit cards.
5. In the event of a discrepancy between the information confirmed at the time of a reservation made through the box office and the information recorded by the Maison Théâtre’s central ticketing system, the information deemed accurate and treated as such will be that recorded by the Maison Théâtre’s central ticketing system.
6. The Maison Théâtre declines all responsibility in case of impossibility to carry out a reservation or a transaction due to a breakdown, an error of the computer system, the Internet network, or another ticketing network.
7. The service fee is included in the ticket price, but taxes are extra.
Refund Policy – COVID-19
1. Any person holding a ticket for a performance cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic will be entitled to a refund or a gift certificate without service charge.
2. Any person who must cancel one or more ticket(s) for a performance due to COVID-19 infection may be reimbursed or receive a gift certificate at no service charge, provided they notify the Maison Théâtre box office before the scheduled performance.
3. Any person presenting one or more symptom(s) related to COVID-19 and who is therefore not allowed to attend the theatre may be reimbursed or receive a gift certificate without service charge, provided that the Maison Théâtre box office is notified before the scheduled performance.
4. Any person denied access to a performance due to symptoms related to COVID-19 may be reimbursed or receive a gift certificate at no service charge.
Privacy and Information Security Policy
For the purposes of this Policy, the expression “personal information” means all information concerning an individual that allows them to be identified, such as their first and last name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
You provide us with your personal information voluntarily, whether through our online ticketing service, by telephone, or on social networks (every time you book and purchase a ticket for a performance, enter a contest, respond on our social networks, fill out a survey, or make a donation to the Maison Théâtre Foundation). Electronic information is also transmitted to us by your computer when you visit our website.
All personal information collected is stored and used in accordance with the applicable laws. Here are the main uses of your personal information at the Maison Théâtre:
- To confirm your identity when booking or purchasing tickets for shows and to send you tickets, if applicable;
- To respond to your requests for information and to update your client file;
- For statistical marketing, market analysis, and survey purposes;
- To target your habits, needs, and interests, and to inform you of shows, benefits, events and packages that may be of interest to you;
- For any other purposes permitted or required by law.
Your online shopping is secure at the Maison Théâtre. Your information, as well as that of your credit card, is sent in the form of an electronic message that has been encrypted to guarantee the confidentiality of the information it contains. Consequently, this message cannot be intercepted, altered, or decoded by an intermediary. The Maison Théâtre respects the SSL secure transmission standards, which means that your transaction will always be transmitted in a secure manner.
The Maison Théâtre does not keep any computer data of any transaction concerning credit information. Therefore, you must submit your credit information again with each new transaction.
You may obtain the personal information we hold about you at any time to review, amend, or request that we delete it. If you receive our newsletters, you can always cancel your subscription yourself. If you have any questions about the privacy of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us.